Online Gambling Sites For USA Players
Now more than ever, people all over the country are looking for the best USA gambling sites. In the US, the gambling industry has been on a meteoric rise over the last few years. Many states have legalized sports betting, and others are expanding their casino markets to new heights. Some states have even legalized casino gambling within their borders for the very first time! Clearly, the demand is there, with gamblers in the US spending hundreds of billions of dollars each year on the pastime. However, one major aspect of the industry that most states are neglecting is online gambling. That means that the majority of casino gamers – even in states that have active casinos – are turning to offshore USA gambling sites to take their wagers.
And that’s a very good thing! These award-winning, time-tested gambling sites offer everything from blackjack and slots to sports betting, poker, and ponies. You can even play bingo and participate in lotteries at these sites, all with a level of convenience and security that can’t be matched. Best of all, using these sites is free, safe, and 100% legal, no matter where you live. If you’re a gamer but don’t have a convenient way to play locally, the online experience has just about everything you could ask for. All you need is a computer or mobile device, an Internet connection, and a free account at any of the top USA gambling sites.
Best Online Gambling Sites For USA Players For 2020
If you simply add up all of the different types of online gambling sites that accept USA players, you will be in the thousands. That is why it is important to do your research to make sure you are using ones that are safe and can be trusted. You need to look into the history of the website, the company that owns it, player reviews, and more. Below are the very best online gambling sites accepting USA players.
Bovada – The Best All-Around Gambling Site For US Players
Bonus: Unlimited 50% Up To $1,000
- Accepts All USA Players
- Fantastic Player Bonuses
- Easy and Safe Deposits
Bovada is the most popular USA gambling site, bar none. The company’s pedigree goes back to the advent of online casino gaming and sports betting, and they’ve been leading the industry ever since. Bovada offers just about every kind of gambling you can imagine. Obviously, their sportsbook is the most popular product on offer, and their mobile software is based around convenient, on-the-go wagering, live betting, and more. Bovada covers dozens of sports from the US and all around the world, and they have thousands of lines available every day of the year.
In addition to its award-winning sports betting experience, Bovada also has a huge online casino, with dozens of table games, daily poker tournaments, and over 200 of the best, most popular slot machines to choose from. You can also play live-dealer poker, roulette, and blackjack at Bovada, and you can wager on the ponies at tracks from the US, Canada, the UK, and beyond!
While Bovada is the best choice for USA gambling enthusiasts, there is one caveat to consider: Bovada currently does not accept new members from Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, or Nevada. However, if you live in any other state, Bovada should always be your first online gambling choice.
USA Sports Betting Sites
Sports betting is one of the most popular ways to gamble online, and there are several top-quality offshore sites that offer the pastime. Typically, these sites offer more lines and props than land-based books, and they have action on dozens of different national and international sports. Almost all of the major offshore sportsbooks accept US players from all 50 states, and the best books in the business include Bovada, SportsBetting, BetOnline, 5Dimes, BetDSI, MyBookie, and BookMaker. While there are scores of other legal online options, these books are the most trusted, reputable brands out there.
Online Casinos For Online Gambling
If you want to play slots, table games, and other traditional casino games, you’ll need to join an online service that offers a robust, comprehensive suite of such amusements. All of the above sportsbooks (Bovada, BetOnline, etc.) have excellent casinos, allowing you to keep one membership and access just about every game type you could ask for. But there are also some dedicated Internet casinos that are worth your attention. These include Lucky Red Casino and Las Vegas USA, though there are other excellent choices at your disposal, too.
Horse Betting Sites For USA Players
Horse racing betting is fairly popular online. And while the experience on your phone, tablet, or computer doesn’t compare to a day at the races, it’s nevertheless compelling for fans of the ponies. All the top sportsbooks like Bovada also operate racebooks, so you can wager daily on meets from all around the US and the rest of the world, including tracks in the UK, Canada, Japan, and more. All the top racebooks offer both futures and pari-mutuel wagering, so your options are virtually unlimited.
Gambling Sites By State
With all the online gambling laws changing on a regular basis, it is getting harder to find gambling sites that accept players from all states. That is why we have broken down the state laws and have made list of gambling sites for all 50 states. This will show different online gambling sites that accept players from each state and will help guide you through the law changes.
Mobile Online Gambling Sites
If you’re looking to join any of the USA gambling sites available, chances are that you intend to wager in the most convenient way possible: via your smartphone or tablet. While desktop computers are able to access all the casino games and odds boards that you expect, mobile gambling is king, and you’re going to need to play at a site that has strong support for iPhones, iPads, Android devices, and other current devices like the Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, and so on. Fortunately, the best online gambling sites offer full mobile support across the board, so you can play on the go, wherever you are in the country, from sea to shining sea.
Mobile Sports Betting – Mobile sports betting is the most popular way to wager on your favorite players and teams. In states that offer both land-based and mobile gaming, 4 out of 5 bettors prefer placing their bets through their phones and tablets. All the top offshore sportsbooks offer mobile sports betting for that reason, allowing their members to access every line on the boards whether at home or on the go. Best of all, mobile sportsbooks are more refined and faster to navigate than their desktop counterparts, guaranteeing you quick access to every possible wager.
Mobile Poker Sites – As you might expect, the ability for poker players to take their games with them wherever they go is extremely popular. While online poker lends itself well to the desktop or laptop experience, all the top online poker sites have streamlined their platforms to allow for easy play on the small screen. Most outlets offer a genuine video-game-style experience for their online poker tables, allowing you to play via the quickest of taps and swipes. At offshore USA gambling sites, you can play poker with real competitors from all around the world, and you can even join real-dealer tables!
Mobile Online Casinos– Mobile casino gaming is a varied, refined product at all the top offshore gambling sites. From blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and craps to three-card poker, pai gow poker, and every kind of slot machine you can think of, if a casino game exists, you can play it online. Most sites even offer real-dealer variants of various card games and table games, with the most popular being real-dealer blackjack and roulette. All the gaming software used is certified and regularly audited to ensure fair play, too, so you never have to question the trustworthiness of the products on offer.
Mobile Horse Betting – For horseplayers, there’s nothing better than a day at the races. Unfortunately, that’s not practical for most horse betting enthusiasts, so for them, the best USA gambling sites all offer huge menus of horse racing betting. At these sites, you can pick and choose from races happening all over the US and the rest of the world, including countries like Canada, the UK, Japan, and more. If you’ve ever bet some cash at a simulcast parlor or OTB, you know exactly what to expect from the leading gambling websites. With dozens and dozens of tracks to choose from, you can play the ponies every day, all year long!
Are Online Gambling Sites Legal In The USA?
Generally speaking, yes, online gambling sites are legal in the United States. While there are a few states that have specific anti-gambling laws related to Internet gaming, these are rare exceptions, and there’s a lot of gray area in each case. Regardless, the fact is that no individual from any state has ever gotten into any legal trouble for wagering on sports, playing poker, gambling in casinos, or betting the ponies over the Internet at offshore gambling sites.
Are Online Sports Betting Sites Legal For USA Players?
With very few exceptions, it is 100% legal to bet on sports over the Internet at offshore US gambling websites. In fact, it’s by far the most popular way that Americans bet on sports, with these sites having US member bases numbering into the tens of millions. Offshore sportsbooks offer bettors a huge variety of options that local online or brick-and-mortar books can’t match, with thousands of wagers posted on a daily basis. The bets offered are generally cheaper, too, as overseas bookmakers don’t have to cater to home-crowd action on any given matchup.
Are Online Poker Sites Legal For USA Players?
Online poker sites are what started it all. And though various laws were passed over the years to stem the tide of online play, they didn’t really accomplish much. All the top online poker sites are located overseas, totally out of the reach of US legal jurisdiction. And since US laws don’t actually make it a crime for players to play poker online, these laws are limited to unregulated domestic operators. As long as you play poker at a reputable gambling site, you’ll get access to video poker and real-dealer poker alike, and you can even sit at tables and play against other people in real-time, all for real money!
Are Online Casinos Legal For USA Players?
Yes, they are. A few states have even legalized domestic, state-based operators to offer online casino gaming. However, the vast majority of US casino gamblers use offshore sites, taking full advantage of the hundreds of games on offer. From slots to card games to table games like roulette and more, you can do it all over the Internet, no matter where you are in the US. These sites operate outside the reach of US laws, and you as a player are generally shielded from any prosecution. As long as you’re a player and not a gaming operator, you’re safe, and you should feel confident signing up with any reputable USA gambling site.
Are Online Horse Betting Sites Legal For USA Players?
Not only are online horse betting sites legal for players all across the US, they’re actually the best way to bet on the ponies outside of actually going to a real track. In general, horse racing is governed by a different set of US and state laws than casino gaming and sports betting, and these laws are even more lenient. There are US-licensed simulcast companies that allow interstate horse racing betting in a number of states, but the options they offer pale in comparison to the hundreds of race days you’ll find at offshore operators. With support for tracks in the US, Canada, the UK, Japan, and more, online racebooks are the way to go for any true fan of the Sport of Kings.
Important Things To Look For In USA Gambling Sites
Once you’ve made the decision to sign up for an online gambling site that accepts US members, it’s time to make sure you pick the very best one for your needs. And that can be a pretty daunting task when there are literally thousands of such sites on the Internet. Fortunately, it doesn’t actually have to be, because the vast majority of available sites simply don’t stack up. If you want a guaranteed good time – and guaranteed payouts when you win! – you will need to make sure the site or sites you choose meet all of the following criteria:
- Safe And Secure USA Gambling Sites – To earn your business, any gambling site has to be safe and secure. This applies across the board. You should only use gambling operators that employ the latest encryption and security protocols, use industry-leading software audited for fair play compliance, and will never ever sell your data to third parties. Further, these sites should be resistant to hackers and scammers, and they should always be willing to go the extra mile to answer all your security-related questions and concerns.
- Reputation Of US Gambling Sites – Online USA gambling sites live and die on their reputations. Whichever site or sites you choose, you’ve got to make sure that they’ve withstood the test of time. There are dozens of industry watchdogs and customer forums out there, and scammers tend to get weeded out pretty quickly. Still, many newcomers to online betting often get taken in by bad actors. If you stick only to the sites that have been around for years and have large active customer bases, you will never have to worry about any of that.
- Licensed By A Recognized Gambling Authority – All of the top US gambling websites are located in other countries. However, that doesn’t mean that they’re always regulated by a recognized gaming authority. In order to ensure the best possible experience, you need to stick with sites that operate under the directives of their own governmental and industrial regulatory agencies. All of the books we recommend do exactly that, adding yet another level of legitimacy that you can always count on.
- Variety Of Gambling Types – Some online sites don’t offer too many gambling or betting opportunities. If you’re going to take the time to sign up and fund an online gaming account, however, you will want the most options possible. The sites we recommend all offer thousands of different daily sports wagers, hundreds of different casino games, and dozens of live poker tables and horse racetracks to choose from. Why settle for less when you can get so much more?
- Gambling Sites With Easy-To-Use Software – A gambling site isn’t going to be of much use to you if you can’t efficiently and conveniently access all the games and wager types on offer. From digital slots and real-dealer blackjack to live poker, sports betting, and horse betting, the best sites make browsing their services and participating in their games a breeze. Whether you’re using a desktop computer or a mobile device, everything should always be accessible and smooth so you can bet how you want, what you want, and when you want.
- Gambling Sites With 24 Hour Customer Service – Customer service is often overlooked, but it shouldn’t be. One of the main things that separates quality US gambling sites from the posers and frauds is that the quality sites will always have several different options for 24/7 customer service. If you’re looking to join a gambling site and they don’t offer dedicated phone numbers, email addresses, and live chat features to answer all of your questions or concerns in a timely manner, they aren’t worth your time.
- Easy Deposit Options – Deposit options can make or break your online gambling experience. Some sites only accept a handful of deposit methods, while others employ a dozen or more. However, the common thing to look for is support for credit, debit, and Bitcoin/crypto deposits. Any reputable site will accept all three, and most will also offer older banking methods like bank wires, money orders, cashier’s checks, and more. The more payment mechanisms a site has, the better it is for you. Note: Under no circumstances should you ever use a gambling site that accepts cash through the mail, as this is a major red flag!
- USA Gambling Sites With Fast Payouts – Obviously, it is critically important for online gambling sites to pay their customers quickly, efficiently, and in a secure way. Typically, the top services support cryptocurrency withdrawals (i.e. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc.), but the majority also offer bank wires, money orders, person-to-person transfers (Western Union, MoneyGram), and even courier checks. Again, any site that advertises cash payouts is to be avoided, as no reputable, trustworthy brand will offer this.
- Valuable Gambling Bonuses – All the best gambling sites offer bonuses. However, shady sites also use bonuses to lure in unsuspecting bettors. The difference? A trustworthy site offers bonuses with attainable rollover requirements, while lesser sites will hide behind bonuses as a way to scam players and block payouts. Generally, reputable sportsbook bonuses will have a 5X-15X rollover, while casino sites will have rollover limits of 30X-40X. If you come across rollover requirements out of sync with that, avoid those sites. Additionally, never join a site that doesn’t publish clear bonus terms, as such operators cannot be trusted.
- Gambling Sites Accepting US Players – There are some gambling sites – even decent ones – that have lots of limitations when it comes to accepting US members. As a general rule, worthy gambling sites should accept members from most or all US states. If you come across a site that only serves half the country, for example, you cannot trust them not to cease operations in your state at some point. All of our recommended gambling sites accept members from all 50 US states, with the exception of Bovada, which currently does not accept members from Nevada, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland.
FAQ's About USA Gambling Sites
Are online gambling sites safe to use?
Yes! Online gambling sites are completely safe to use. Every major offshore gambling site uses state-of-the-art encryption to protect your personal information. Better, these companies will never sell your private data to any third parties, nor will they ever disclose that data to government agencies that might be looking for statistics or other information on US sports bettors and casino players. Indeed, in this regard, offshore betting sites are actually safer than most other commercial sites on the Internet. In an age where seemingly every connected brand is selling you out, you can rest assured that discretion is still held in high regard when you gamble online with a reputable outlet.
Can online gambling sites be trusted?
Yes, gambling websites can absolutely be trusted, under two conditions. Firstly, they have to be a reputable brand located offshore. Secondly, they have to have a strong reputation over several years of continuous operation. Fortunately, all the USA gambling sites we recommend fit the bill. Further, the sites we’ve rated as the best in the business all use commercially available, regularly-audited software to drive their gambling and wagering products. The brands behind such software are internationally recognized in the gambling industry, are fully accredited, and use the latest technology that is both totally transparent and dedicated to industry-standard “fair play” best practices.
What is the legal gambling age in the US?
The legal gambling age in the US varies by state. For the most part, at commercial casinos and state-licensed online gaming portals, the age will be 21. That said, all the top offshore gambling sites will accept players at just 18 years of age. Because of this potential conflict, it is advised that you always stick with the defined legal age in your state of residence, even when using offshore books. If the gambling age in your state is 21, you should wait until you’re 21 before signing up to play online. If the sports betting age in your state is just 18, then you only need to be 18 to enjoy sports betting at offshore books. In states with no defined legal gambling or sports wagering age, it is safe to begin participating at online outlets at 18 years old.
Why are US gambling sites located offshore?
US gambling sites are located offshore primarily because of PASPA, the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (1992). This law, which was finally overturned by the US Supreme Court in 2018, prevented any state in the US from offering single-game sports betting (except Nevada). As a result, sportsbooks moved overseas, where US laws do not apply. Because PASPA didn’t make it illegal for individual bettors to place wagers with unauthorized books, betting with these books was above-board and fully legal, as it remains to this day. Offshore sites also benefit from being unencumbered by the Interstate Wire Act, which is an older law (1961) that forbids US-based sportsbooks from accepting wagers across state lines. Again, because offshore books are located outside of all US borders, they are completely outside the jurisdiction of the Wire Act and any other federal or state law.
Do all online gambling sites accept US players?
Almost. Nearly all of the top offshore betting and casino gaming sites accept players from all 50 US states. However, there is one notable exception, which also happens to be the most popular betting site in America: Bovada. Currently, Bovada accepts residents from 46 US states. If you live in Nevada, Maryland, Delaware, or New Jersey, however, you will not be able to create a new Bovada account at this time. It is possible that in the future, players from these four states will be eligible once again to join Bovada, but until then, they have plenty of options at the other top betting sites. Note: Please do not ever use a VPN service to bypass state restrictions at offshore USA gambling sites, as this is a violation of their terms of service and will lead to permanent blocks on your ability to access such sites even if you move to an eligible state in the future.
How do I know if online gambling sites are fair and legitimate?
Online gambling is a huge business internationally, and the industry abides by a number of certifications and best practices. The companies that make the different types of gambling that you use at top offshore gambling sites are major recognized brands that publish their odds and audits for all to see. Further, these brands do business in regulated jurisdictions – just because they’re not regulated by the US government doesn’t mean they’re not regulated at all. One of the biggest differences between reputable USA gambling sites and those of lesser quality is the fact that the top sites use licensed, verified, and professional casino gaming software providers.
Has anyone ever been arrested for gambling online in the US?
We are not aware of anyone who has ever been arrested, fined, or even cited for using legal offshore gambling sites in the US. Remember, US state and federal governments cannot make laws for companies in other countries. And because American gambling laws tend to focus only on unlicensed operators running illicit gambling enterprises on US soil, individual players and bettors are not targeted. When you use a legal USA gambling site, you are not breaking any laws and should not be concerned. Just remember to claim your wagers on your taxes, because that’s something Uncle Sam actually seems to care about!
What is the best way to fund my online US gambling account?
The best way to fund your gambling account is to use Bitcoin or another supported cryptocurrency. This provides not only an added measure of security for you, but it also allows you to transfer your funds quickly without any possible hiccups from the UIGEA banking law. Credit and debit cards also allow for fast transfers, but the UIGEA can interrupt these transactions on occasion, and they always have attached fees to consider, too. Other deposit methods available at most sites include cashier’s checks, bank wire transfers, money orders, and so on, though these all carry higher fees and typically take up to a week or more to clear.
What is the fastest way to withdraw my winnings from US gambling sites?
As with deposits, the best and fastest way to handle withdrawals from the top US gambling sites is to use Bitcoin or a supported altcoin. This is the only way to receive same-day payouts. If quick payouts are of little importance, you can elect to receive your winnings via courier check, money order, or bank wire. These methods all come with varying processing fees, however, so make sure to factor that added cost into your bottom line.
Can I join more than one USA gambling site?
You can and you absolutely should! Joining multiple sites is important, especially for those who enjoy sports betting. Competing sportsbooks always have different odds on the various events of the day, meaning that by shopping lines, you can always go with the book that gives you the highest payout for your risk. For table games, slots, bingo, and so on, it’s less important to compare sites for competitive reasons. However, each site is going to have games wholly unique to its platform, so by joining multiple sites, you can have access to that many more unique, one-of-a-kind games. When gambling, it’s wise to have limits, but you should never limit your options!
Should I accept the bonuses at USA gambling sites?
This really depends on you. When sports betting, bonuses typically come with rollover requirements of 5X – 15X. Casino games, however, can come with bonus rollover requirements of double or even triple that. Rollover, remember, is how much money you have to wager before you can withdraw any winnings associated with an accepted bonus. For example, if you accept a 50% bonus on your $100 deposit and there’s a 5X rollover, that means that you’ve got to wager $150 X 5, or $750, before you can withdraw your winnings. As a general rule, if you bet frequently or are a high roller, you should take the bonus. Otherwise, we suggest holding off. After all, you can always claim a reload bonus for your next deposit!
Do USA gambling sites have mobile apps to download?
Currently, Apple and Google corporate policies do not allow offshore gambling companies to offer apps for their users. However, you don’t need a native mobile app to enjoy on-the-go casino gaming and sports betting. All the most reputable USA gambling sites offer custom, mobile-optimized portals for their online services. Simply visit your favorite site using the browser on your iPhone, Android, or other modern mobile device, and you’ll be redirected to an interface and experience specially designed for the small screen. Most sites’ casino games, sportsbooks, and racebooks are all accessible via mobile, and once you give it a try, you’ll see that mobile gambling really is the best way to play!